Thursday, October 30, 2008

Dracula versus The Hunchback

So this Friday & Saturday are the last two chances to see Dracula versus the Hunchback at The Off Broadway Theatre in Salt Lake City. Hubby & I went last week and it was really awesome. Fantastic spoof comedy, fun audience participation... It was great. And whenever I go back to the OBT I have a great time. I used to work the candy bar & box office in high school & right after HS I met Hubby there. Now years later my brother is in shows there & it's so much fun to go back. I love to see Eric & Sandy, and seeing Jesse act with Eric like our dad used to do is really great.
So I got a few pictures in the lobby.

Dracula!
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

The Hunchback!
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

The Hunchback, Esmerelda & Jenny
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com
I have to say that Jenny was a side part but probably the best one in the show (sorry Jesse! - I love you!) She was hilarious! Both Hubby and I were riveted to her antics every moment that she was on stage!

Me & my baby brother, the hunchback sorry about the flash - big shiny metal behind us!
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

1 comment:

  1. I laughed so hard at this show my eyes were watering. If you miss it, it's too bad for you. If you get the chance to see this, what a treat! I love that you and I went together honey. It's the place we met I'll never forget that!

    ReplyDelete