1. If you became a polygamist tomorrow, who would you want your second wife to be and why?
I had to think about this one for days but when the answer came to me I thought "Oh duh. Why didn't I think of that sooner?" You think I'm about to say Alessandra Ambrosio don't you? Well yeah, that would be one option... but I think I would go with my girl Cindy. Why? Because she's the closest I've had already to a female partner and I think we'd do better together than anyone else. I love her and think she's amazing. And maybe one of these days she'll actually come for a visit. And really that's as close as it would get to this strange polygamist fantasy. sigh
2. What do you think happens when we die?
I am finally in a place in my life where I'm content to not know. It's a comfort that I don't hold to any hopes that may not come to be, especially after losing loved ones - I would hate to operate all my life under the assumption I would see my dad again and then be wrong.
3. If you could bestow your children with one talent, what would it be?
I would make them charismatic communicators. Being able to speak to others, get your point across, sway opinions to align with your own... these skills are invaluable.
4. When was the last time you felt true jealousy and what caused it?
Anthony and I had an understanding about the exclusivity (or lack of it) in our relationship early on while I was still living in Ventura. We were so far apart, it wasn't reasonable to be alone all the time. So I think the last time I felt real jealousy (not the kind I felt last week as my mother attended the presidential inauguration ceremony) was toward the end of that arrangement, right before we finally admitted to each other that we were more than just FwB's, were madly in love, and wanted to be together.
5. If you could change just one thing about the Mormon religion, what would you change?
Okay there isn't one thing that if changed, would bring me back, so I had a hard time thinking what one thing could possibly be important to me at this point. Since I'm pretty live & let live... but then it came to me. I would only have them stop knocking on my door. :)
Here are the meme details:
If you'd like to play along, just follow these instructions:
1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me." (And realize I might take a while to get back to you.)
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. I get to pick the questions. (Eventually!)
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions. Be sure you link back to the original post.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.