New Years Resolutions always seem to be promises of weight loss that are forgotten by February. Since I don't need to lose weight and I'm not a huge fan of purposeful failure, I usually try not to make resolutions. That and I can never seem to think of anything good till well after New Years, at which point I feel like I've missed some sort of deadline. Like my resolution would mean nothing if I wasn't working on it all of the years 365 days.
But I believe in the power of intention, as you may know or might have guessed from a previous election post. So, inspired by a great New Years post written by my online blog buddy OGUN, I've decided to state a few intentions for the next year.
1. I intend to make more eye-contact when conversing with others.
2. I intend to work on my writing project weekly.
3. I intend to work on the constant job of de-cluttering my house weekly.
4. I intend to finish painting our walls.
5. Would it be pushing it to say I intend to get a new fridge? LOL
eBay Feedback Funniness
7 years ago