Saturday, March 28, 2009

Why I (don't always) Hate The Snow

There are exactly 2 times I like snow. If snow comes in any other forms I curse it with the mouth of the foulest sailor and I despise it with all my heart.

One form of acceptable snow is only possible on one day each year. This is obviously Christmas snow. Despite my issues with Christmas, I still celebrate and even I would rather it be white.

The second form of acceptable snow came today in Salt Lake City and some may say isn't actually snow in the way I seem to be saying, but let me remind you this is my blog and I can say whatever I want. Today it was 60 degrees. The sky was a beautiful blue backdrop, the sun was shining, and the mountains jutted into the air: dark and jagged, dusted with crisp white snow the only place snow stays white. And I was driving: windows down, t-shirt on, radio blasting my favorite way to drive

Now I have to post this so I can shut everything down for Earth Hour! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment